Sleeve's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
I originally bought this one, titanium color, along with my macbook and it's a great bag/sleeve. I've since went with the Booq Bag because I needed to carry more than just the laptop itself.

Reaction score
I've already mentioned this in another thread, but I'll recommend this one from Brenthaven. It's got to be one of the most protective of any sleeve out there, and it's only $20! Of course, the looks aren't great, but if you don't care or if it's for your backpack then this is the one to get.

It's got firm foam padding on EVERY SIDE, including the top where you take it out. Hard reinforced cardboard for the front, back, and bottom. I don't work for Brenthaven, but I can't help but give it some word of mouth, it's one of the best bargains out there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
I recommend the Waterfield Designs from www.sfbags.com. Excellent quality, good price, customizable, etc. Outstanding customer service. Using a sleeve will allow you to use your existing backpack, bag, etc. and not scream "laptop in here -- steal me!"

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.