Printing from Illustrator

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Whenever I print from Illustrator (CS3), there is always a single line right down the exact center of the page that doesn't get any ink on it. Never happens when printing with any other program, just Illustrator. So at the moment I'm stuck with importing it into Photoshop and printing from there, but that's a massive waste of time (and RAM!). Anyone know how to fix this? =\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Have you tried to turn all of the guide lines and rulers off before you go to print?

OP
Leukeh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If View > Guides is what you're talking about by guide lines, then they were visible, but I couldn't see them, if that makes sense. I've set that to Hide Guides now. Rulers were already off. I won't print again until I make some significant changes to the file because it's quite a big waste of ink for my little ink jet. When I do, I'll repost and say what happens...

OP
Leukeh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That seems to have fixed it! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Awesome! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.