Show us your Backpacks...

J

Joeytpg

Guys i'm looking for different backpacks to cary my future pbook 15" so i'd like to SEE or at least know (mention) what backpacks you got for your own pbooks/ibooks (12", 14", 15",17")

thanks guys! :D

OP
T

TylerMoney

I found a great High Sierra backpack for my 12"

I think it was only about $30, maybe $40

front.jpg

back.jpg

insidewPB.jpg

logo.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
I have a 17" PB and I got a Brenthaven Backpack for it. Expensive, indeed, but well worth it, especially when its holding (and protecting) such an expensive laptop. Besides, it doesn't easily give away that its holding such a beauty inside it :D

Go for it only if u don't wanna show off ur laptop :)

Image(245).jpg

Image(246).jpg

OP
J

Joeytpg

prozach1576 said:
I use the BP3 System from Booqbags. It's great.

i'm looking at that as one of my fav. so far....how is it?........can you take REAL pics (i don't like the "fine" pics they have at the site....i like the real deal :) )

is it too big?...cause i want a backpack that allows me to cary my pbook but that i can use to cary a few books and Minidisc player, Camara, etc......
but that isn't TOO BIG or too puffy

OP
W

wahdiatme

I use my regular jansport for school with a computer sleeve I bought from llbean.com. I highly reccomend. Nobody knows you have a computer, it fits my computer perfect and it fits perfect in my bag, which isnt that big. The best part about it is it was only 23.50 and thats with shipping.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
wahdiatme said:
I use my regular jansport for school with a computer sleeve I bought from llbean.com. I highly reccomend. Nobody knows you have a computer, it fits my computer perfect and it fits perfect in my bag, which isnt that big. The best part about it is it was only 23.50 and thats with shipping.

hmm interesting idea

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2GHZ CD, 2GB RAM
Joeytpg said:
Guys i'm looking for different backpacks to cary my future pbook 15" so i'd like to SEE or at least know (mention) what backpacks you got for your own pbooks/ibooks (12", 14", 15",17")

thanks guys! :D

I have a 12" iBook abd I use an incase bag. It is really nice and protects it very good.You can buy them straight from Apple. The one that I have is the sling pack. I would reccomend getting one from them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.