Going To Be Switching

Reaction score
Hi you may already know me on this forum, i still haven't got my MB :( haven't ordered it yet but i will be in a couple of weeks or more i will be switching from about 7 years of using windows *shock horror* i know windows is poo only if i knew this 7 years ago. Well anyway all the info you can give me would be good

im scared it will be really confusing and hard to work a mac as it will be a totally different OS from windows :S

Ty XD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Hi Jack, I am sure you are impatient for your MB to arrive! In the meantime, to get prep'd, you may wish to check out:

http://www.opensourcemac.org/

which is a great, concise listing of some of the best freeware/shareware out there for your new Mac. I would also unashamedly recommend my Linux to Mac Switchers Guide. I know that you are not switching from Linux, but the sections in the guide on "must have software" and "the care and feeding of your new Mac" apply to all switchers. You can find the guide at:

http://www.campbell-tx.net/MacOSX/Linux2Mac/linux2mac.html

Finally, I guess a healthy dose of patience is in order!! Hang in there.

OP
J
Reaction score
i need a bigger dose i cant stop thinking about macs every second of every day

i feel like one of those OCD people MACBOOK!!!

i have tourex but instead of swearnig i say macbook

oh and ty i will check them links out

Reaction score
Hi you may already know me on this forum, i still haven't got my MB :( haven't ordered it yet but i will be in a couple of weeks or more i will be switching from about 7 years of using windows *shock horror* i know windows is poo only if i knew this 7 years ago. Well anyway all the info you can give me would be good

im scared it will be really confusing and hard to work a mac as it will be a totally different OS from windows :S

Ty XD

You need to think before you post, please.
You've already made one of these threads. You got about 3 pages of response. You need to take a deap breath, revisit that thread, see what people said, and write it down on a notepad. Continuing to make unclear and pointless threads about how you think windows is poo is not helping yourself but it is clogging up the forum.

i need a bigger dose i cant stop thinking about macs every second of every day

i feel like one of those OCD people MACBOOK!!!

i have tourex but instead of swearnig i say macbook

oh and ty i will check them links out

This is what I'm talking about. Many of your threads/posts are generic and generally the same. Your contributions are past the point of productiveness and entering the realm of SPAM. Like I said, chill.

OP
J
Reaction score
since your not a moderate on this forum i suggest you keep your opinions to yourself

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.