site pages have jumbled gifs on mac I.E.

C

chrisschulze

Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here, but I'll be as concise as I can. I created a site in dreamweaver using a gif background, and it tested fine in pretty much every browser except for mac internet explorer, where the gifs were misaligned and had gaps in between them. I checked my tables, and could not figure out what the problem was. Could anyone here take a look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong? The link to the site is tp://www.chrismusic.net (outdated link removed)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
It's fine. It renders in Safari so well and fast, I - personally would give any IE concerns a miss and forget about it; it has become the last browser to use, even for IE only web sites. They are no more It is drowned in spy crap and is useless... Things change!

OP
C

chrisschulze

witeshark said:
It's fine. It renders in Safari so well and fast, I - personally would give any IE concerns a miss and forget about it; it has become the last browser to use, even for IE only web sites. They are no more It is drowned in spy crap and is useless... Things change!

Thanks! I would still like to know if IE for mac issues can be looked into and resolved, because unfortunately where I live, people are a little behind on the times. Keep this thread running please! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
If it's Jaguar and up, you shouldn't be using IE.
If its Mac OS 9, you should be killing yourself/getting a new Mac.
Id it's 10.0 (***...) to 10.1, Jaguar/Panther plz.

OP
C

chrisschulze

Absolute Zero said:
If it's Jaguar and up, you shouldn't be using IE.
If its Mac OS 9, you should be killing yourself/getting a new Mac.
Id it's 10.0 (***...) to 10.1, Jaguar/Panther plz.

Thanks! I would still like to know if IE for mac issues can be looked into and resolved, because unfortunately where I live, people are a little behind on the times. Keep this thread running please!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.