Questions Regarding KVM switch and my current Logitech Bluetooth Peripherals

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
Hey everyone, I'm a new convert to the Mac World. I recently purchased a MacBook Pro and loving every minute of it.

I built an AMD PC a few years ago with the most recent upgrade being an AMD64 X2 @ 2.8GHz. It's still fast enough to do productive work with as well as some play. Although recently it's only being used as a Media Server for my PS3 and XBOX360, the MBP is gettin all my attention at the moment :Oops: . It uses a 7800GTX video card with DVI out.

The monitor I intend to use is a Dell 2407WFP, it's pretty decent Monitor in my opinion and I would love to be able to use it with my MBP when I'm home.

I plan on purchasing an IOGEAR GCS1762 as my KVM Switch. I have a Logitech DiNovo Edge keyboard and a Logitech MX Revolution mouse, I love using both very much and it keeps my desk free of wire clutter.

My question is, does anyone know if I'll run into any issues using a KVM switch with these two peripherals to work with my MacBook Pro? This is my first time using a KVM switch, so please excuse my ignorance on that matter. Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.