TechShell Case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2 GHz Core Duo/1 GB Ram/80 GB HD
I've been looking at techshell cases (i saw the earlier thread) and i've been thinking about getting the smoke-colored case for my WHITE macbook. has anyone seen what this combination would look like? i haven't been able to find pics of a white one with a smoke case online.

thanks

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2 GHz Core Duo/1 GB Ram/80 GB HD
wow haha nevermind i found a pic. i would delete this thread but i'm not sure how

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
yhst-19127492347834_1958_681983

I was going to buy one but decided against it since the lightness of it on the white macbook is very unappealing to me.
I instead went for a clear shell cover from Macessity.

Reaction score
I think buying any sort of plastic casing for a MB causes it to loose it elegance. They are lovely laptops and putting a case on it makes it look horrible, plus the Speck ons (not sure about techshell) scratch them...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
I think buying any sort of plastic casing for a MB causes it to loose it elegance. They are lovely laptops and putting a case on it makes it look horrible, plus the Speck ons (not sure about techshell) scratch them...

On the contrary, I think it makes them look great. The Techshell makes it look all glossy and shiny like Clearcoat:

http://www.macobserver.com/review/2007/02/08.1.shtml

As far as the Speck case goes, I've heard that it causes scratches too, plus it has those weird indents all over it that kind of detract from the MacBook's design. I'd go with something...flatter, like the Techshell, for the 13".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
Yeah, definitely go with something that matches the design of your Macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.