Help me out here, seriously...

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my MacBook (B) but its not going to happen until mid to late July. I've watched every macbook-opening video, actually I've watched everything MacBook related on all of YouTube. HOW DO I WAIT WITHOUT GOING INSANE!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Well, if you're not familiar with OSX you could read the Switch 101 or Mac 101 on apple's website. That's what I did to get familiar with Tiger so then when I got my Macbook I already knew my way around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
go to an apple store and check them out....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
You could organize your itunes library and other files for the new macbook. Thats what I did and it sure freed up a lot of time to mess around and explore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz 3 GB RAM
Look around here and elsewhere on the Internet to figure out what the best and coolest software applications for Mac are. That way you know exactly what to start downloading when you get it.

OP
Title27GT
Reaction score
Look around here and elsewhere on the Internet to figure out what the best and coolest software applications for Mac are. That way you know exactly what to start downloading when you get it.

Normally I would get right on it, but I already filled up half a notepad on what I'm going to download and what URLS to go to to download them.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
the best way to deal with not being able to get something for some time is NOT to think about it every moment. you're missing time you could be spending on other fun things or friends or family.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
I didnt get my macbook for almost two months when I first started coming here. Look around, read up, ask questions if you're unsure. Visit some of the links for new switchers, they'll help a bunch!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
You could hang out at the apple store all day! :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.