software help

Reaction score
I just got a new mouse and the software wont load automatically so how do i do it ? I have 10.4.9 tiger

OP
S
Reaction score
i just need to know how to install the software what program to run it ? It is a jascoproduct dual scoll mouse the software is for mac and tiger edition but when i put the cd in i have to click on it and then it want me to select what to open it with

Reaction score
It's a compressed file that must be expanded. You need to download the free Stuffit Expander from macupdate.com or versiontracker.com to unstuff it.

Once you've downloaded Expander, drag the file to the Expander icon, and it will unstuff. Then you can install it.

Just a thought: Double click the file as it is. Maybe the Mac's built-in unZip will open it.

Reaction score
Drag the file from the CD or DVD onto the desktop. Decompress it after it copies to the desktop. It can't decompress on the CD or DVD because those disks are like carved stone. Nothing can write to them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.