Shipping time

Reaction score
I'm planning to order a MacBook soon and I was wondering how long it will take to get here. I'm going to upgrade to 2gb of memory and I live in Canada. Any idea how long I should expect to wait?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
My iMac took exactly a week, despite Apple saying it would take 4 days more. I live in the UK.

Reaction score
I'm planning to order a MacBook soon and I was wondering how long it will take to get here. I'm going to upgrade to 2gb of memory and I live in Canada. Any idea how long I should expect to wait?

Thanks.

Wait, did you order it WITH 2gb of RAM or you plan on upgrading it once you get the stock model? If you ordered it with 2gb it might take a few days longer since they have to take the MB off the line and fix it up the way you want it.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Yes, I was going to order it with 2gb installed. Smurfy, was that for regular shipping that Apple offers for free or did you opt to pay for a faster shipment?

Reaction score
Yes, I was going to order it with 2gb installed. Smurfy, was that for regular shipping that Apple offers for free or did you opt to pay for a faster shipment?

a) You just got ripped out of about 130 dollars by ordering RAM from Apple. You could've done the same thing in 5 minutes for 45-60 dollars without voiding your warranty.

b) It's going to take longer now, because like I said they have to pull your MacBook off the line and make it 2gb of RAM like you specified.

All in all, a huge ripoff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.