new ATT customer

Reaction score
im with sprint. if i switch to ATT do i have to pay a deposite? if so how much is it? also is there any site that tells you how good ATT's coverage is in your area/city?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
1. only if your credit requires it.
2. depends on your credit.
3. the AT&T website shows the coverage, but not "how good" it is.

BTW - if you are in a contract with Sprint, you will have to pay to break it. up $300 per line.

OP
MacBoi
Reaction score
my contract was up with sprint 3 months ago. i have no credit whatsoever. can anyone give me an estimate? because i have no idea. like $50? $1000?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Actually, you may be at an advantage. There have been reports from iPhone buyers that if you don't pass the credit check, AT&T will alow you to sign up and use the iPhone on a month-to-month prepay plan. So you won't even need to have a contract or deposit. The down side is that prepays are usually more expensive and I haven't seen any details on prices.

Just go to an AT&T store or call and see what they offer you. Make sure to let us know what happen!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.