The unofficial how do you like your iPhone??

Reaction score
OK users - it has been just a few hours - how do you like the new iPhone? I did not get one but did stop by an AT&T store and play with one for about 30 minutes (no one else was there even though the Apple store was packed). Please feel free to gloat and brag..............;D

Reaction score
For the short time I've had it I gotta say I love it. I have everything working except for outgoing mail and Im sure Ill have that straightened out in a few hours.

Reaction score
I love mine. The Edge network is a bit slow but I don't browse the Intenet on phones that much. It's sleek, sexy, the interface is amazing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.16GHz Intel C2D, 2GB Ram, 120 GB HD
Amazing! Whenever I'm doing something internet related while in the car, it asks if I want to join the wireless networks I'm passing by (not a problem, just freaking hilarious). My only gripe is a gripe I had with it before I bought it: no custom ringtone support, yet. To me, that's acceptable...for the time being. iTunes needs to be updated to support it by the end of July.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2011 MBP 13" i5
my girlfriend and I went to the local Apple store yesterday completely not wanting to buy one. We were just wanting to see if they lived up to the hype. After about 5 minutes of playing with demo models we kinda exchanged glances like "are you thinking what I'm thinking?". Needless to say we both left the store with 8gb iPhones.

Reaction score
I love my iPhone, no problems with it at all. I've even gotten used to typing with two thumbs now and I'm already typing faster them I did with my last phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
It's the coolest thing I've ever had but after EXTREME close inspection i found MANY stuck pixels...there's only one that you can actually see by normal looking at all times but I'm going crazy trying to fix it, if I can't I'm bringing it back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I love my new phone didn't have to wait had a friend who picked mine up for me and got it that night. Its sweet the web pages load pretty quick better than my PSP on a wireless network. The battery life ist what i had heard but i guess if your on it non-stop it probably wont be so good. But overall I love this thing. Posting right now on it from work where I have no wifi.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I have only just begun to play with it, but am loving it so far. Btw this post was made with it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
The only real thing i dislike is the keyboard, it's a little hard to use, but i'm definitely willing to live with it.

pfb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Love it. I don't even mind the keyboard.

What I miss most about my Verizon E815:

1. Wireless tethering. With the E815 on Verizon, I can establish a network connection from my Macbook Pro to Verizon's 3g network with the phone anywhere nearby. I'm considering keeping the phone and a verizon account just for this purpose.

2) Voice dialing. Seems like this would have been a natural for apple. Perhaps we will see it in a software update?

Reaction score
I agree with PFB. I will miss the ability to use the cphone to dial into work and voice dialing from my e815.

I would also have to add the slow network speeds when using AT&T's connection and the lack of not being able to import all my notes from my PDA may be a deal breaker for me. Their is no way I'm re-typing all those notes into the iPhone.

Fix those two, add GPS and voice dialing and you may have the perfect phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Nope just google maps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
I absolutely love mine, I have very few complaints. I'm just getting used to typing on it, in fact I'm posting with my iphone right now. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
I have found down here in south FL safari crashes a lot while on edge. Whats up with that??. Anyone else having this issue? On Wi-Fi doesnt crash at all...wierd.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.