Bluetooth Mouse

Reaction score
I want to get a mouse that can connect to my MBP using bluetooth, so I DONT need a dang dongle thing! I hate the Mighty Mouse. Is there another company that makes bluetooth mice that dont use dongles, I like logitech mich, but can't find a bluetooth one...:-(

thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
The logitech V270 is bluetooth and works with latptops pretty good, but i wasn't fussy on it. Logitech also has the mx900 and microsoft has the Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth 2.0

I tried the wireless might mouse the other day and didn't like it. The right clicks would become left clicks half the time. I returned it and saw the VX revolution on sale. So far it's great. It is USB wireless but it was only $60CAD.

Reaction score
I have a quick question also, I have the Logitech MX1000 what I use for my Windows machine, according to the instructions its compatible with Mac OSX, although I wonder if it will be compatible with Leopard or is it a case of just plugging in and it would work on OSX?

Also would the mighty mouse be worth considering as a secondary mouae maybe?

Thanks

Reaction score
with the Intellimouse Explorer from Microsoft, is it possible to customize the 5 buttons via Mac OSX? On the Microsoft website it doesn't say it's compatible with Mac....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.