problem activating iphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", iPhone
just thought i would share. I got my iphone last night at about 11pm. Got home and did the itunes activation. It said it usually takes about 3 mins.. LOL!!! 3mins? for me it has taken 20+ hours, and i have yet to be able to use my iPhone AT ALL!!

I called att last night and that was no help, they just told me it takes some time. I called them this morning, she said it can take 24 hours. I call back, and get transfered 3-4 times and they figure out there was some type of problem. They get the phone activated... ON THEIR END. That was at 2pm PST today. I call back and say it has yet to start working on my end, and they tell me it could take another 24 hours... THIS SUCKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
There have been other reports of people having difficulty activating (I got my phone at 3 this afternoon and was through the registration and activation in less than 2 minutes). Haven't found any surefire solutions to it yet

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.