Anyone getting Dead Pixels???

Reaction score
Im a little upset at the fact that i have one bright white dead pixel and another one that isnt very noticable. is anyone is having this problem or have a solution to this. thanks

Reaction score
I got my 8GB yesterday, but I dont seem to have any probs with it on pixels. Is there any return policy for that?

Reaction score
Oh that sucks. Mine is fine. Best of luck to you. :(

Reaction score
Im a little upset at the fact that i have one bright white dead pixel and another one that isnt very noticable. is anyone is having this problem or have a solution to this. thanks

This worked for me:
<http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Stuck-Pixel-on-an-LCD-Monitor>
I had one stuck green pixel driving me insane - the first applying-slight presssure-to-the-screen method got rid of it.
goodluck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Reaction score
My first iPhone I thought I had a dead pixel. Brought it to the store and I was told that there was a piece of dirt inside the glass...Not inbetween but in the actual glass itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I have 2 or 3 but at the apple store they told me that it's industry standard and that I shouldn't worry about it. It isn't really noticeable anyway unless it's a black screen, and the guy told me that his personal one has more than mine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.