black macbook

Reaction score
had it for a few months now.

Didnt think it would happen but it seems like the sides of the track pad, two empty spaces for your palms? are getting discolored as well as my clicker thing under the track pad.

Is this common?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Schmutz. Yes it is, both white, black, any notebook for that matter. Mr. Clean Magic eraser should fix it.

If it doesn't, then you have one of the "recall" MBs.

OP
L
Reaction score
and i bet if i try to argue to replace it they are going to charge me the restocking fee huh

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
and i bet if i try to argue to replace it they are going to charge me the restocking fee huh

No. they're on RECALL.

That means Apple wants them back because they're screwed up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 17" 2GB Ram, Intel Core Duo
i have the MBP and it is about two months old or so, but i don't have this guys problem, but i was wondering if i did would that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser thing really work to remove the palm marks on the notebook??

-thanks

Reaction score
i have the MBP and it is about two months old or so, but i don't have this guys problem, but i was wondering if i did would that Mr. Clean Magic Eraser thing really work to remove the palm marks on the notebook??

-thanks

I know it works pretty well on the black MacBooks. For you, I vaguely remember reading something that said it worked for the MBP, but I never had that problem with my MBP, or else I didn't notice it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.