Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
this is ring posted with
My iPhone oh my god I'm going to marry it!!! :|

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
this is ring posted with
My iPhone oh my god I'm going to marry it!!! :|

That good eh?

Any problems with activation/setup? Tell us more for all the curious people here at MF.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Just don't roll over on it in your sleep tonight! :p

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I want pictures! ;D

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Do you take this iPhone to be your lawfully wedded phone, agree to love, honor and WORSHIP it and Steve Jobs who made it?

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yes, it's a slot in the top you have to open with a pin. I want to know if I can take it out and use it with other phones as well as the iPhone. Anyone know?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 2.8ghz Macbook Pro, 32GB iPhone 4
yes, it's a slot in the top you have to open with a pin. I want to know if I can take it out and use it with other phones as well as the iPhone. Anyone know?

Works on my old phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, I just read over on Howardforums that you can take out the SIM to use in another phone and still be able to use the iPhone as basically a WiFi-enabled iPod. Pretty nice!

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
aaaahhaha it is so cool!!!!!! so far the feeeew things that i thought would annoy me i dont even care about at all! an the wifi in my house makes surfing the web aaweeeesome. its faster that my macbook at times! it was super cool comng here and signing in and posting. so easy. and i got to send and email just a bit ago. this thing is so awesome. It was a complete utter miracle that i was able to get one too (ok, we can just call it a huge coincidence)
i went to my local at&t store at 5:30 just to see how the lne was and what not and there was probably 75 people there. but 10th in line.... my step brother....!!! and rules were no cutting of course, but he is family and we talked to the guy and lied A LITTLE but he was well aware of that. the people around us were fine with it. :D so i got one. and about 7 people behind us got "direct fullfilment" "you guys are promised one in the mail" HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

it was so awesome.

I was extreamly confused about how activation would work even though i had watched the video because i am on a family plan with a blackberry plan added to my line- and you do it ALL via itunes. But apparently it just adds the iphone plan and unlimitted texting and removes other smartphone plans and such. So... it was basically extrememly simple... of course! for an apple! i mean shoot.

other than that the interface is simple and straightforward. the typing is alot better than i thought but will def. take a little getting used to. its LOUD too. which i like (and is controlable)

anyways. im not the best at reviews haha :)

Reaction score
OMG, that was you!! I saw you and I was like *** hahahha. I was #44 or so in line and that Woodinville store only got like 40.

I have mine though. Got it at the Apple store in Bellevue. There were TONS left there and I didn't have to wait. Oh well, it's awesome and I love it. :D

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
haha are you serious? i wondered if there were any mac-forums people. Oh well, At least you go one, right?! i dont think I screwed anyone over, really.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was there. :p Yeah, I got one, but waited for no reason last night. Oh well. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haha are you serious? i wondered if there were any mac-forums people. Oh well, At least you go one, right?! i dont think I screwed anyone over, really.

Actually, you screwed over #41 after you jumped in! :eek: But I'm sure he could get one later just as easily.

OP
ambivalent
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
Yeah i did feel a little bit bad. But i worked from 4:30 am to 4:30 pm so i didnt get the chance to even stand in line :( hopefully #41 was an evil person!

:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.