hi jealous people

Reaction score
Actually, he was a really cool guy. We saw some guy go in and then come out w/o a bag. As we inched closer we asked him what was going on. He said he was waiting on some guy who was having credit problems inside w/ the last unit. He said he'd feel bad if he took it, but said he wouldn't really care if he didn't get it. He didn't and he filled out the form like the rest of us and left. I saw like 6-8 people making their way in line in front of us, but since I got there around 4:20, i don't know if they were there before or not. People weren't too happy, but what can you do.

I just wish the workers made a better attempt at counting people and counting available units. There were about 15 or so people behind me that left after they heard the store only had 40 units total. The workers inside and out weren't communicating very well. Had we known, I would have just left. :p It was a waste of time, but I got mine today so I'm happy. :x

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I just read the specs on the Apple page. Only 2 megapixel camera is a bit of a let down....and only 4 or 8 gig flash drive storage. Not many photos music and movies could be stored on there.
Tell me iPhone owners/users...when you talk on it do you change settings with your ear while talking on it (being a touch screen) ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It has a proximity sensor on the front. So when it detects your face, it turns off the touch screen, so you can't accidentally change any settings

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It has a proximity sensor on the front. So when it detects your face, it turns off the touch screen, so you can't accidentally change any settings

Thats pretty cool.....maybe I'll need to start queing up. Not sure when they are going to be released in Oz.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.