John Dvorak is full of fluffy white pudding

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 " iMac Core2Duo, 2GHz Processor, 1 Gig of RAM, Mac OS X 10.5.3
Is anyone watching CNBC?

I can't believe all the FUD he's spewing. He really ticks me off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
In the past Dvorak has said that he says things just to fire up Apple fanboys. Who cares?

OP
EliteKilla01
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, he was claiming that users of the iPhone might break the screen if pressed too hard (there is no need for that), Apple will fail because "1st Gen Apple Products always fail", etc.

The usual that he is always spewing just to get attention. If a video is posted on YouTube, I'll make sure to link you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Well, he was claiming that users of the iPhone might break the screen if pressed too hard (there is no need for that), Apple will fail because "1st Gen Apple Products always fail", etc.

The usual that he is always spewing just to get attention. If a video is posted on YouTube, I'll make sure to link you.

That's it - it's all about attention for him, keeping his name in the news. Once you've discovered that, that's all you really need to know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
That's Dvorak. He's an attention-***** who will say the stupidest things to get some sort of press coverage. It doesn't help that he's a regular columnist over at PC Magazine. You should read some of those rants, they're just ridiculous.

Plus, I think he's just ****** off that people still use QWERTY over the DVORAK standard :p

OP
EliteKilla01
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
That's Dvorak. He's an attention-***** who will say the stupidest things to get some sort of press coverage. It doesn't help that he's a regular columnist over at PC Magazine. You should read some of those rants, they're just ridiculous.

Plus, I think he's just ****** off that people still use QWERTY over the DVORAK standard :p

LOL, I actually read about that on Wikipedia. He's so bitter about Apple. All the FUD that comes out of his mouth is astonishing.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

Since I do know that Dvorak is that way and just trying to get attention, today it was his Boss Louderback of PC Magazine who really bugged me, but then again, he always seems to bash anything apple makes so I guess I should not be surprised.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.