Re-Install Garageband

Reaction score
There was a problem with my Garageband, it couldn't find the loops, even though they were in the correct spot. So it said to re-install, but every time i try to install from my cd there is an error. Does anyone know of another way to re-install it? Would apple have a way of helping? the website is confusing and I can't find a way of emailing them. any ideas would help
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.33GHz C2D, 2GB RAM
Did you by any chance get a new Mac with Final Cut Express HD pre-installed? If so, this is a problem that I and others have also had, and reinstalling Garageband is not the solution for me either. I eventually resolved the problem in the manner that is described in the following thread at MacNN: http://forums.macnn.com/82/applications/323393/need-garageband-help-no-apple-loops/

Even if your problem doesn't stem from the same cause, I would advise giving this solution a try. I hope it helps!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.