A very quick question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook. 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM :D
Hi is there an equivalent of Ctrl+n on the mac with respect to browsing webpages? Doing the same on mac just opens a blank page and doesn't open the same page. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2.0GHz Macbook, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD
I don't think there is one.

I used to miss this too, but found a little way to adapt. Usually when you use ctrl+n, you want to navigate 2 different parts to a same site, right? What I do now is hold down command and then click on the link that takes me to different part of the site. That'll open up the link in a tab. command+option+click will open up a new window.

Sorry if I completely missed the boat there. It's not quite the same, and it takes a little to get used to but it works for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
I don't think there is one.

I used to miss this too, but found a little way to adapt. Usually when you use ctrl+n, you want to navigate 2 different parts to a same site, right? What I do now is hold down command and then click on the link that takes me to different part of the site. That'll open up the link in a tab. command+option+click will open up a new window.

Sorry if I completely missed the boat there. It's not quite the same, and it takes a little to get used to but it works for me.
you can also change the keyboard settings for this in the settings window under tabs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.