upgrading a g4 cube

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 ghz blackbook ,g4 cube, powerbook g4, 8gb iphone
tell me what you guys think about this

http://eshop.macsales.com/MyOWC/Upg...ype=Processor&TI=2408&shoupgrds=Show+Upgrades

i bought a cube off some dude on craigslist today and it has osx tiger on it...cant tell you how it runs yet because i didnt come in the mail yet but I just want some opinions should i upgrade it or leave it as is because i got a mac mini intel core duo that i could use garage band and photoshop/ final cut etc. on.....let me know your opinions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube 450Mhz 1Gb Ram, iBook G4 1.2Ghz 1.25Gb RAM
tell me what you guys think about this

http://eshop.macsales.com/MyOWC/Upg...ype=Processor&TI=2408&shoupgrds=Show+Upgrades

i bought a cube off some dude on craigslist today and it has osx tiger on it...cant tell you how it runs yet because i didnt come in the mail yet but I just want some opinions should i upgrade it or leave it as is because i got a mac mini intel core duo that i could use garage band and photoshop/ final cut etc. on.....let me know your opinions

lol.. if ur brave and dont mind pulling it apart i dont c why not...
get the most out of ur cube i say...

Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting project man. Is there any chance that if you do decide to pull it apart that you could post some pics if it's not too much trouble?

I wouldn't mind doing a project with a Cube myself.

;)

Reaction score
Its worth it and fun to do if your geeky like that.

Just a tip, go to Cubeowner.com for Cube advice if you havn't yet, they kickass. I'm thinking about getting a Cube for my nightstand as a web browser/email/poker machine so tell me how it goes.

Goodluck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.