Little Black Dots?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.2ghz 2gb DDR2 8600gt w/ 128mb vram
For some reason whenever I am running safari now, like for instance on youtube. There are little black dots on the screen. They are pretty obvious to see and i was just wondering why they are there when i startup safari.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok well its any application really. There is video distortion. I don't know why...... How do i take an on screen picture so i can give you guys and example of whats going on....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
Type Command+Shift+4 then drag over the area you want to capture. If you want to capture the whole screen, Command+Shift+4 then press spacebar which changes to full screen capture. Images will appear on your desktop as .png's unless you have a program which can change the setting to .jpeg's such as Onyx. Good luck with the black pixels.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nvm i guess it was just a one time thing. I restarted and ever since they haven't shown up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.