is it possible to switch b-tween pc & mac

Reaction score
...for a nano 4gb? cuz i want to put it on my desktop pc but i also want to be able to charge it on my mac. so i guess what i'm asking is can i have it "registered" or whatever on my pc but able to charge it on my mac w/out it being considered another computer? :Confused:

Reaction score
for charging only, it won't matter at all. if iTunes pops up and wants to configure the iPod for that system, just cancel out of it.

I had a Windows computer (all desktops/laptops are PCs as PC=Personal Computer :) with iTunes. I copied the iTunes data files to the Mac and both were able to work with the iPod with no problems since the iPod is using FAT32.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13" 2.5 Ghz, 8 Gb Ram / iMac 27" 16 Gb Ram / MBP 2.16 Ghz, 2 Gb Ram, iPhone 5, iPad Min
but don't format it for osx 'cause the pc will not read it. like jc said, it only works the other way around.

OP
littlelyn
Reaction score
oh, oops haha, i guess instead i meant windows instead of pc thanks for understanding :Oops:

wow, that's awesome. thanks so much for the help! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.