Oh no

Reaction score
So yeah i need your help with ipod, itunes, and my new mac. Ok so just got my imac today and i have a 30g ipod video that i have been using on a pc. So i connect it to my mac and it asks to synch and erase all songs or authorize this computer, i select authorize and it does a whole lot of nothing. what am i supposed to do to get all my music on here?

Thanks for the help in advance!

Reaction score
I don't know the answer but I feel that you might get more responses with a better thread title than "oh no".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
You need Senuti to load your music from your iPod to your Mac.

And Willem is correct... You'd get a quicker response with a title like "How do I get music from my iPod TO my new Mac"

OP
T
Reaction score
thanks a bunch, yeah sorry about the title guys, i will make sure i actually write whats going on in the title, my mistake.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Not a problem... Glad you got it figured out. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Do you still have all your Music on your PC? If so, why not use a DVD, CD, external drive or even the iPod itself (as a Drive) to copy the music over and then sync your iPod on the Mac?

On a side note, you should NEVER keep your music only on your iPod, your just inviting disaster.

Reaction score
Baggss is right, backing up all of your important files is always worth the money.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.