Starcraft LAN

Reaction score
Hello, I have a peculiar problem. I am currently trying to setup a connection between my two computers. First i have a Mac Mini (pre-intel), and i have a linux/Windows computer. When i try to play Battle.net if I cannot join games hosted by the comp,(but i think thats my external firewall there). I was trying to setup a LAN connection and it almost worked. When the two computers connected to the LAN I could see the game hosted by the Windows computer (on my mac) but when I went to join the game, it said I was unable then it disappeared:'( . any insight, help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Hello, I have a peculiar problem. I am currently trying to setup a connection between my two computers. First i have a Mac Mini (pre-intel), and i have a linux/Windows computer. When i try to play Battle.net if I cannot join games hosted by the comp,(but i think thats my external firewall there). I was trying to setup a LAN connection and it almost worked. When the two computers connected to the LAN I could see the game hosted by the Windows computer (on my mac) but when I went to join the game, it said I was unable then it disappeared:'( . any insight, help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Why are you trying to play it that way???

OP
C
Reaction score
I want to play it setup so i can have a friend over and play joined games, seeing as we can't host on either computer, nor can we be in the same game with out horrible lag. Its the only way to play the same game with both computers (that i know of)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.