I finally bought my pbook!

K

Kananigirl

I am now the proud owner of a new 12" powerbook! I love this cute little thing! I also bought an iskin for my keyboard, since it's cheaper buying it from the store here than online. Now I just need to buy everything else for this thing.

I was wondering does anyone know or use any ubs to ps/2 adapters? I'm looking to get one, since I like my keyboard from my pc, since it's ergonomic. I'm also looking to buy a new mouse as well. Anyone has any suggestions on a new mouse? I'm probably going to go over to CompUSA later today to look around.

OP
R

Ryanstech

Any Logitech optical mouse is great for me, since you have the little mini PB you should spring for one of the wireless mini mice as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
There are Ps2 > USB adapters, a quick google will show you -Congratz on the Powerbook! You using Mac Janitor? :)

OP
T

TylerMoney

Congrats on the new PowerBook...I'm sure you'll love it, I love mine. I wish you long years of fun, stability, beauty, and more with your power book....or something like that..right...

OP
K

Kananigirl

I was looking around CompUSA over here, they only had one USB to PS/2 adapters and it was only for Windows? Ugh, I guess I need to look online I suppose. Or anyone happen to know where I can get USB ergonomic keyboards for laptops?

Thanks to everyone who's help me on this board. You guys are great! My dad finally saw my 12" last night and said, "Oh da cute!" He's not a mac person, but it said it was cute. I agree.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Kananigirl said:
I was looking around CompUSA over here, they only had one USB to PS/2 adapters and it was only for Windows? Ugh, I guess I need to look online I suppose. Or anyone happen to know where I can get USB ergonomic keyboards for laptops?

If you want an adapter, Best Buy should have one (if you happen to have a store close to you), or you can order one here: http://www.newegg.com/app/searchPro...&description=usb+adapter&Range=1&srchFor=ps/2

I think you'll find that the adapter is the less expensive option, and that the selection of ergonomic USB keyboards is a bit limited.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
No worries, "Windows only" hardware like that will work just fine on Mac 99% of the time, because they require no drivers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.