do you still find your 15.4 Titanium good?

Reaction score
I love mine !! wouldnt mind a much smaller one for just carrying about .

But I could live with the G4 for ever !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2004 PowerBook G4
oh ya

I'm with you...I love my Powerbook G4 but I need upgrades..... its not opening a lot of things. Do you think Mac Os X Tiger would get it back to new again?

Reaction score
I'm with you...I love my Powerbook G4 but I need upgrades..... its not opening a lot of things. Do you think Mac Os X Tiger would get it back to new again?

I would hope it would.

My friend just got Power Book to use at home from work and he is getting it updated to Tiger on Monday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
I love my powerbook! I just upgraded to 2GB of RAM today :) Its so fast and sleek now. Well it was sleek before, but now its faster :)

Reaction score
I was just got a Powerbook G4. I believe it's the 15.4. It's got a 1ghz processer, I just upgraded it to 1gig of RAM (I've read that this is the highest you can go on this model too.)

I was going to buy a newer mac, but a good friend of mine gave this too me because he recently bought a mac book pro...

I'm not sure if you guys have any input on this, but I'm wondering if this machine will be fast enough for me to successfully work on some music production.

I'm think about running Reason as well as a recording app that supports VST plug-ins. I want to hook a firewire soundcard up to it and a couple midi-instruments that will plug right into the USB ports...

You guys know this machine... does it have enough power? I don't know why but I'm concerned about the 1ghz processor...

give me your thoughts...

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.