Important iPhone browser question that no one has asked!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0, 1gb RAM, 80gb HD
HOW DO YOU SELECT A LINK ON A WEBPAGE? You know, "click" on the link. You can zoom, but how do you "click"? Anybody know. I have watched every video and read every review and I still dont know. Am I the only one who has thought about this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Actually that's a good question. My first instinct was to simply tap it like you would with links and phone numbers in emails, but that will zoom out if you're zoomed in. Maybe you have to be completely zoomed out, but you'd have to have a very precise tap in most cases.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Actually, they DO show in the videos the user tapping on a link. You have to double tap to zoom around, so a single tap works to click on links and fill out forms

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Good observation, Kash.

OP
red93xj
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Which video? Like I said, I have watched every video looking for the answer. You could be right, but I need closure.:)

OP
red93xj
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Wow, You were right Kash. But you gotta look for it or you'll miss it. It is in the intro video from Apple's site. The dude is showing off the browser, googles "Nike running", and then appears to double tap one of the search result links. I can't believe I missed it. I have watched that video 4 freakin' times

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.