New to Mac "How to uninstall programs"

Reaction score
Hello, I am gathering software for my mac, I am a first time user and so far I installed Firefox, but I think Camino is the better option for the mac so I want to uninstall Firefox to install Camino. However, I do not know how to uninstall programs on the mac. Can some one help me?

Edit: Also my iBook is an older model which of the two programs is better from older systems?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
simply drag the application from Applications menu to trash can in the dock

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook black, Intel C2D 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB WD Scorpio HD
I use AppDelete and it deletes everything associated with the program being deleted. It is a freeware.

Reaction score
simply drag the application from Applications menu to trash can in the dock

Make sure you delete it from the trash too. It may still have the file extensions associated with FireFox. I had the same problem with Adobe Photoshop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Tis is one of those huge differences between Windows and Mac that throws switchers off. Everything said above is correct and will work fine. No "uninstall" is needed for the most part, although you will occasionally find an App that includes one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.