Huge Issue For Me!

Reaction score
Alright, all my music is on my old PC, all of it. But, it's also on my iPod nano. Is there any way I can import the music from my iPod to my new iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
It probably won't list them in your iTunes but you can always Select from the File Menu "Add to library"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4GHz 4GB, iPod Classic 120GB
actually yes it will list them in iTunes I just recently used this with my new MBP just click on your iPod on the program highlight all the songs and drag them into gthe "library" they will then process and then put them into iTunes, while they are processing you will not see them in iTunes but once it actually starts to add them you will.

I only came across one problem, the first time I tried it the program unexpectedly failed at about song 250... but then I tried it again and over 5000 songs transferred perfectly ratings intact and everything.

OP
Title27GT
Reaction score
actually yes it will list them in iTunes I just recently used this with my new MBP just click on your iPod on the program highlight all the songs and drag them into gthe "library" they will then process and then put them into iTunes, while they are processing you will not see them in iTunes but once it actually starts to add them you will.

I only came across one problem, the first time I tried it the program unexpectedly failed at about song 250... but then I tried it again and over 5000 songs transferred perfectly ratings intact and everything.

Thank you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.