Dead Accessories!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
I just got my iPod last Saturday, and by mistake I had the earphones in my pocket, and they were put in the washing machine!!! Needless to say, they were damaged, with a severely twisted cord, and some slightly ripped white covering....Amazingly enough they still work, but have an tinny like sound....Any chance that Apple will replace them so I don't have to spend $40 on those in-ear earphones????? I know it's not at all their fault....but...they just may have ....come that way :eek:

...BTW I want ear-phones made by Apple, so its either the OEMs, or the in-ear earphones....

some help?

T

TylerMoney

ummm....hope you have $40, cause apple will probably just laugh at you if you ask them to replace them.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
ApplejustWorks said:
I know it's not at all their fault....but...they just may have ....come that way :eek:

some help?
That's truly a great one! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
haha...the chance of them replacing the earphones if you tell them that are slim and 0.

Stupidity is not a reason for replacement

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
ApplejustWorks

Your name controdicts all.
Don't get headphones made by Apple. TheyjustdontWork.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Absolute Zero said:
ApplejustWorks

Your name controdicts all.
Don't get headphones made by Apple. TheyjustdontWork.
You're sure? Absolutely all of them?? Wow, who knew :p

W

werby

Yeah, well, those Apple earbuds are actually not very good. Really. I don't know about their in-ear earphones, but I bought a pair of Sony Fontopia in-ear earphones for about $40 and they are a HUGE improvement over the earbuds. Just a suggestion...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.