Sirius Radio Online Listening Problem

Reaction score
Hey guys. Im a somewhat newb here and I havent figured this problem out yet. When I try to listen to the Sirius Satellite Radio online function, I cant do it. Obviously, I have a subscription and used to listen on my HP comp. Its telling me that I need to install some type of plug-in, but it doesnt tell me what to download. Help!

Reaction score
We'd need to know what kind of play it is using. My bet is that is uses the Windows Media Player. If that is the case, then you need to get Flip4Mac. Just Google it up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
I have no problem playing sirius on my mac.

OP
J
Reaction score
I downloaded flip4mac and I still cant play it.. My friend has Parallels and thats how he plays it, but I cant get it to work and I dont really want Parallels. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK, 2 gig, 160g HDD, 13 inch
hey if you guys are still having problems, you shout try siriusmac. i have been using it for a couple day its pretty cool. here is a screen shot:
Picture1-1.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MACBOOK, 2 gig, 160g HDD, 13 inch
i got it at interfacelift

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Thats a nifty little program, if I had Sirius that would be great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
250 HDD, 2 GHz Intel, C2D, 1GB RAM
I was having the same problem as you with my Sirius account. The problem is that the Sirius Website is in bed with Microsoft. No plug-in is available to my knowledge that will enable you to use the player directly from their site. SiriusMac will solve all your Sirius streaming issues I assure you. It's free and very easy. Go to http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/32350. Enjoy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.