car cd player

L

liverpool-lad

can anybody advise,ipod for the car stereo cd player, how is this done, i do not have any connection holes on my panel, does ISO mean anything,that has been mentioned to me, sorry i do not have a clue.
I am in the uk, so ido not know if any US members can help.
thanks in advance.
Tony
liverpool-lad

OP
J

jerodhusvar

liverpool-lad said:
can anybody advise,ipod for the car stereo cd player, how is this done, i do not have any connection holes on my panel, does ISO mean anything,that has been mentioned to me, sorry i do not have a clue.
I am in the uk, so ido not know if any US members can help.
thanks in advance.
Tony
liverpool-lad

Here in the states you would get a device that generates a radio signal onto a station of your car radio. I assume something similar would work on your side of the pond.

jjh

OP
H

hollerz1

That device is an iTrip and is what i use. Its easy to use, all you do is choose the station from the iPod, tune your car radio into that station, and it will work. Its illegal in the UK, but your chances of getting sued or whatever for it are pretty slim!

OP
L

liverpool-lad

yes, hollerz1,that product i think is only available in the US i am in the UK
are you in the states.
Tony

OP
H

hollerz1

liverpool-lad said:
yes, hollerz1,that product i think is only available in the US i am in the UK
are you in the states.
Tony

No, i'm in the UK, i bought the iTrip of ebay from a seller in the UK, but I havent seen any shops selling them...

OP
J

jerodhusvar

hollerz1 said:
No, i'm in the UK, i bought the iTrip of ebay from a seller in the UK, but I havent seen any shops selling them...

Guys, it's not that big a deal to order something from the states and have it shipped across the pond. The item in question is only $35 US. :)

jjh

OP
L

liverpool-lad

ok thank
does this devise just plug into the ipod, and is their any interference, cause presumably its radio waves
tony

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.