iPhone plans announced!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16GB iPhone, 17" iMac, 13" MacBook & 17" MacBook Pro
^^^
that's what I'm wondering. from what I can tell, the answer is yes.

Reaction score
Unlimited Internet, 200 text messages, 450 talk minutes, in my opinion an awesome price plan. This will replace my home phone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
that's a lot cheaper than i thought it was going to be, it would be a lot better if they didn't limit the texting though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2GHz C2D Macbook - 3GB RAM, 80GB HDD
These are great pricing plans. I agree that it would be better with unlimited texting included, but still not a bad deal overall. Much better than I expected, to be honest.

Reaction score
I don't think they will sell any without unlimited internet.

Either way I am super bummed that they did not make a second version with their "professional" consumers in mind, one with a KEYBOARD. But I have a gut feeling if this takes off, they will come out with a slider keyboard like the DOPODS, aimed at business users. But as is, no one with a clear objective for e-mailing should or if hold any intelligence WOULD buy this for that purpose. I wish it the best of luck though, as more success comes better products for us ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I was pleasantly surprised by this as well. This pricing is basically the same as Cingular had before when you bundled a voice plan with their $20 unlimited MediaNet, which has been bumped to $40 recently.

Say what you want about Cingular (AT&T), but they have always been awesome with their data pricing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I was never really considering the iPhone until the plans came out. I am with Cingular with the $40 voice plan right now (I never texted enough for the $5 addon to be worth it) and 3000 rollovers. I can pickup the 4gb phone, add the data plan, keep my rollover minutes, have unlimited internet and 200 text messages, all for $20/month (on top of the iPhone purchase) which to me is pretty darn nice

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.