RAM upgrade?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2 GHz Core Duo/1 GB Ram/80 GB HD
Hey guys, I have 1 Gb of ram right now (2 512's i think) and i've been thinking of upgrading to 2 Gb, which i can do for about $100. should i? i'm not sure how big of a difference more memory will make in performance.

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz C2D MacBook 2GB RAM 80GB HD
It should make a considerable difference. It did for me. You should be able to find 2GB of ram for around $80-90. Sometimes less after rebate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It should make a considerable difference. It did for me. You should be able to find 2GB of ram for around $80-90. Sometimes less after rebate.

Totally agree with above!
Bryan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 1 Gb of ram right now (2 512's i think) and i've been thinking of upgrading to 2 Gb, which i can do for about $100. should i? i'm not sure how big of a difference more memory will make in performance.

thanks

I have 512(two 256 sticks) and I am looking to upgrade to two 1gb sticks for a total of 2 gigs. Where are you buying your ram from? I am looking for a good deal on two 1 gig sticks if anyone has any info.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.