My brother is waiting in line, can I give him $ to buy me an iphone too?

Reaction score
I'm going to be out of town the day of the launch :Grimmace: . Two of my brothers are waiting in line for the iphone at an AT&T store. They are both under my account. If I give them money will they be able to buy an iphone for my line of service?

Reaction score
They will not be able to buy it for you. It will be a 1 per customer situation. They could get theirs but not yours.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
It would not hurt to ask, all they can say is no. Who knows the salesman might be able to help you out.

Reaction score
It would not hurt to ask, all they can say is no. Who knows the salesman might be able to help you out.

Trust me. It is a first come first serve basis and each person is only allowed to purchase one device. I have very close knowledge to the situation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Trust me. It is a first come first serve basis and each person is only allowed to purchase one device. I have very close knowledge to the situation.
Do you like work for apple or AT&TCingular?

mi6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air Core 2 Duo 2gig ram

Trust me. iphone will be out on the 29th of June. I have very close knowledge to the situation.

;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Original Nerd Works For Apple! Original Nerd Works For Apple. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Original Nerd Works For Cingular! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I haven't heard or seen anything to confirm what Original Nerd is saying. Like any rumor, I'd take it with a grain of salt. What about people who want a family plan? Will they be denied?

The easiest thing to do is go to a store and ask. Start out by explaining your situation. Maybe, if there is such a rule, they'll be sympathetic. They want to make money as much as you want an iPhone.

Reaction score
I haven't heard or seen anything to confirm what Original Nerd is saying. Like any rumor, I'd take it with a grain of salt. What about people who want a family plan? Will they be denied?

The easiest thing to do is go to a store and ask. Start out by explaining your situation. Maybe, if there is such a rule, they'll be sympathetic. They want to make money as much as you want an iPhone.

They won't be denied...they just have to be there for the transaction. "They" want to sell as many as possible but there will be rules in place to make it work for as many people as possible. This is a launch of the product so things will obvioulsy change after it has been out for awhile.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.