Photoshop and Dreamweaver CS3

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some good online tutorials about incorporating PS CS3 and DW CS to create websites as I just bought CS3 today.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Reaction score
Do you have Adobe Bridge? I am not sure if it comes with every Adobe program. But if you have it launch it and click on PS or DW icon on the top and go to it's Spotlight Video Tutorial, then from there you can navigate to any tutorial you want to watch.

After watching a bunch of these I am confident I won't have to get a book or spend time I don't have to get back into the swing of PS DW and IL. They are pretty sweet!

OP
I
Reaction score
Woooah.... Nice one! Thanks for that!

I was looking for exactly the same thing. I use to mainly specialize in Shockwave and dabbled in a bit of Flash, Photoshop and DW... so I just need a few tips to get me back into it and to get to grips with the new stuff.

Reaction score
You're welcome :) Yea same here, they get you refreshed pretty quick, and are very well laid out.

And I have been out of this kind of game for a while but the minor changes made huge effects. Last Adobe program I worked with was a very first version of 7, came a long way since then. Have to say I love getting back into it, especially since it is something that seems so new with updates and now on OS X.

OP
I
Reaction score
You're welcome :) Yea same here, they get you refreshed pretty quick, and are very well laid out.

And I have been out of this kind of game for a while but the minor changes made huge effects. Last Adobe program I worked with was a very first version of 7, came a long way since then. Have to say I love getting back into it, especially since it is something that seems so new with updates and now on OS X.

Let me know if you get any work up (website/Photoshop stuff) that you did in CS3 ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.