I'm having trouble saving pictures

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I just bought my first Macbook a couple days ago and I'm new to the Mac community. I am slowly learning all the tricks and how to use the system with the help of this forum, but I cannot figure out one thing. Whenever I would be on the internet explorer on my windows, I would be able to right click on pictures and save them. Now that I have the Mac, I cannot right-click anything. I was hoping you guys would help me out with my dilemna.

Thanks,
Sina G.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
What browser are you using on your Mac? I use Safari 99% of the time. You can Control-Click on the picture you want and a menu will pop up (or Right click with a 3-Button mouse). What I normally do though is click on the picture and hold and drag it right off the page to my desktop or anywhere else I want it.

There is another way to right click on the Macbook, but I will let someone else who owns one tell you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.