Problem accessing sites on new router

Reaction score
At first, i thought the problem was the new router denying access due to the horrible firewall, controlling all the settings didnt help much as everything looked ok.

I have access to some sites, though most news sites are impossible to access, which is quite annoying. It also makes it impossible to log into my msn account.

I decided to connect my old stationary computer to the network, voila, full access to all the sites and no trouble getting on msn. Something that was pretty confusing, as i had no idea why it worked on my pc but not on my mac. I tried our Imac upstairs, same issue as on my mbp. Then i wanted to test Vista on my pc, installed it and somehow suffered all the same issues as on the imac and mbp. After a couple of days i decided that Vista was rubbish and i installed windows xp again, voila, full access to all the sites again.

Clearly, it's a setting in OSX and Vista that prevents me from getting access to all the sites, i couldnt care less about the setting in Vista as i wont be using it any longer, though i need to fix it on my mbp and imac.

Any tips ?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.