Frustration!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" | Intel Core Duo 2.66 GHz | 300 GB HD
As much as I love the islands, there are drawbacks to living in Hawai`i. One of them is not being able to get my hands on the new MacBook Pro! The local reseller only got in 3 last Monday!!! Three!!!!!!! ***? So...now should I order directly from Apple, or go down there and plunk down my credit card to reserve the next one, which should be in by the end of this coming week?

*wistful sigh*

OP
Bookworm
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" | Intel Core Duo 2.66 GHz | 300 GB HD
Or maybe I should spend $100 to fly over to Honolulu and buy from the Apple store....

<----avatar says it all

:D

Reaction score
Depends on if you want a very specific configuration. Personally, I'd just order it online and go to the beach while I wait :).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' 80g Macbook 2.0 2g Ipod Nano
Long Story short, we have an Iplace here. It is a store that only sells apple products. Not an actual apple store but the next best thing I guess. I go in there three days in a row. First day spend about thirty minutes looking and playing and bought something for my ipod. Next day went in and discussed the differences in the desktop PC and a macbook. 3rd day went and talked with him for 2 hours, he showed me all about the software even took some of my pictures from a card and edited them with Apeture. I was OK, I will take this macbook here. His reply was, OOh we don't stock computers they are a order item. I was like What the ****? You are a computer store and don't stock computers? He says "nope it will be 7-10 days to get one.

Thank goodness for a CompUSA. I haven't used my PC all week. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.