Initial Registration

Reaction score
Just got macbook, and followed through setup but for some reason when i eventually connected to internet and found the Registration file it wouldn't open. How else can i register?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I think you can call Apple.

Reaction score
If you don't register during the setup, a registration document and a shortcut to it is created in the drive. If it's there, it should be visible as soon as you double-click the hard-drive icon.

But if you can't see it, click on Spotlight and search for

regist

I'm not sure if it's named Registration or Register, so regist will cover both possibilities. If it's there.

OP
C
Reaction score
its not searchable in spotlight, and i deleted it cause it was like acorrupted file initially but its not in my trashcan?

Reaction score
Why not phone? Or if it's really important, wipe the drive and reinstall the system. The registration will pop up again.

Reaction score
By the way, your warranty would not be dependant on whether the registration is sent. Some people avoid it like the plague.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.