Best AVI to DVD converter ?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hopefully i am posting this in the correct manner and section but i have a question... now I'm a new mac os x user running 10.3.9 panther, i have a dvd burner on it and since i usually like to convert avi, wmv, and mpeg movie/video files to burn on DVD's i was looking for a good converter software/application that is right for the job (preferably the best out) I used to use nero for converting movie/video files to dvd format when i was using windows but nero is not compatible with mac os x so I'm looking for something that can do a similar job creating a normal dvd out of a video/movie file, i could search but probably will winde up downloading hundreds of non panther compatible or non video format apps so my question is what would you guys recommend for converting movie/video files to dvd format ???

NOTE: I noticed 1-2 converted stated that it will burn them if anyone knows of any application that will convert and drop a VIDEO_TS DVD folder on the HDD so that you can burn later that would be great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.