internet pictures

Reaction score
so i have had my macbook for a while now but i noticed that when i go to certain sites i get a little blue question mark for the pictures. Some sites i dont

Am i missing a plugin or update or something??

s.o.s?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2GHz/2GB/CD
Can you link us to one of the sites? Perhaps the website owner forgot to upload the picture, so it's a dead link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Mort than likely it means your missing a browser plug-in to display the graphic in question.

OP
L
Reaction score
ok i think i fixed that..

other question..

I have a black mbp with 2gb ram and i just got it a few months ago along with teh applecare yada yada yada...

i am going to collge and i am going to be an architecture major so i wanted to eventually upgrade to the mbp.

So since i have a 3 year warranty with apple, can i simply return it and buy a mbp??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro - 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, 128MB 8600M GT
No you won't be able to return it. It doesn't work like that.

OP
L
Reaction score
No you won't be able to return it. It doesn't work like that.

really? i thought on the site it said that you can return it and get money back...it probably has to be having malfuctions that cant be fixed huh

o ya and i have applecare, but i never got that red booklet i see

problem? or is it activated through my account, as in it is active right when i receive it.

Reaction score
can you return a macbook lets say i buy it now and then i want to return it cus i dont like it anymore and then buy the new one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
You have 14 days from purchase to return it and I still think they charge you a 10% restocking fee. After that, you're SOL.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.