Help needed!

Reaction score
I have the following problem. Using a 2GB memory stick as a emergency disk. Prepared with Subrosasoft's "Das Boot" app. The source for OSX is Alsoft's "Disk Warrior." Everything is working fine on all my Macs. Last week my MacBook Pro felt down and the screen was broken. I have ordered a new lcd panel from Samsung which will arrive here in South Africa next week as earliest. I was working with this MacBook with an external monitor since then without any problems. This morning the MacBook wont start. I tried to start it with my memory stick what happened, but have no access to the external monitor. Only the internal (broken) monitor is supported which is broken. :eek:

Does anybody know which files I have to add to the system on the memory stick in order to switch between the internal and external monitor via the fn button of the MacBook? Since I prefer to work with Apples wireless keyboard and mouse I would also like to add Bluetooth support to the memory stick. Any ideas which files I have to add to get my keyboard/mouse running?

OP
macsperte
Reaction score
Found a solution for my problem :D Anyone interested may check it here. Working fine and everything one might need is installed this way, i.e. all the system preferences including Bluetooth, Displays etc. System is using about 1.5 GB on my 2GB memory stick, so enough space to install Disk Warrior, TechTools or Disk Studio.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.