I am now a Mac user! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4GHz MBP
Yesterday was the day I became a Mac user, and it's been a welcomed and fun change.

I love the easy of use and simplicity of the software. The uninstallation of software could not have been made any easier. I was surprised as to how fast OS X boots up. I was like "Thats it, it's ready to go....Sweet!"

I still have a long way to go before I consider myself fluent with the Mac, but I think I'll be enjoying learning how to use it. The only thing I miss about my PC now is how all my email is still in it via outlook and I have not found a way to export it to a a file that Entourage can use to import. Other than that, I'm a happy new Mac User.

I've been around these forums for a few months now, but I just recently registerd, I've found this place to be a great source for inormation and help. This forum has made my buying decision an easy and pleasurable experience, so thanks everyone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC 20"!! WOOH YEAH!! 2gb ram - 250gb hd 2.16ghz core 2 duo
Lucky you!
-Just checked my bank account and my cheque has gone through, so I have a nice juicy £2000 with an iMac written on it, I think ill torture myself and get it on Monday not today :p My wait is over!
Lucky me too i guess!

Lucky us! yeaaaas!

Reaction score
New To Mac World

Hi i got my macbook yesterday, want some help in installing gogle talk.Is their a version for mac or does any other ways.I want to run Goolge Talk on my MAC BOOK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16Ghz, 500GB HDD, 1GB RAM, 128MB ATI Radeon X1600
Google dont do Google Talk for Mac, but iChat (came with your Mac) can do Google Talk instead.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.0 GHz CD, 20" iMac 2.16 C2D, Blackbook 2.16 GHz C2D
Adium does Google talk as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.