Safari has changed my font please help.

Reaction score
I recently opened my Safari browser to find the following font had replaced majority of text on the internet for me

Picture2-1.png

Its weird because in my preferences area both of the appearance fonts are still standard, can anybody tell me how to fix this..

you can see only select text is affected(the text on left 'kiss font') is some of the affected text while other parts of the page remain the same, this occurs on most pages.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I really don't know the specific answer to your question. But, if I had that problem I would:
1. Go to Go>Home>Library>Preferences and delete any Safari preferences.
2. Download and run the OnyX maintenance utility, its free and self explainitory. Get it at http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs2/english/download.html.

Hope this helps.

OP
B
Reaction score
I really don't know the specific answer to your question. But, if I had that problem I would:
1. Go to Go>Home>Library>Preferences and delete any Safari preferences.
2. Download and run the OnyX maintenance utility, its free and self explainitory. Get it at http://www.titanium.free.fr/pgs2/english/download.html.

Hope this helps.

Thx a lot it was d**** hard to read anything wih that font, all I gatta do now is find where "home" is?? >.>

OP
B
Reaction score
Bump, I still can't get anything to fix this problem when I go to my user aco**** there is no library or pref option just 4 tabs reading password, picture, login items, parental control.

M

MacHeadCase

No, not the user account in the System Preferences. The path posted by VegasGeorge and that you have to follow is this:

Macintosh HD -> Users -> your user account -> Library -> Preferences folder.

Reaction score
Hi, barleychase

Here's how to find your Safari plist file.

Double-click your hard drive to open it. Then do the same on the folder that says Users.

Do it again on the folder that has your log-in name on it. Then do it to the Library folder.

Then double-click the Preferences folder (not the PreferencePanes folder).

Inside the Preferences folder is a file called com.apple.Safari.plist — the Safari preferences list.

Drag the com.apple.Safari.plist to the desktop, quit Safari and restart it. Doing so will create a new plist that isn't corruped, unlike the old one that might be.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.