• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Great 25-minute demo of iPhone from Apple

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Agreed... I really wasn't planning on getting one... but my goodness that thing looks NICE.

Reaction score
i was sceptical about if they were going to be able to use two fingers to type since doing it wihth one would take an eternity to write an email etc, that videos did clear that myth for me...is gonna be cool. im going to the apple store for sure hjust to check it out when it comes out at 6pm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have to admit, that video did make my mouth water a little. Even without certain things like 3G, it would be a sleek phone. But I'll just have to be patient for the next release.

I still think thumb-typing will be nearly impossible. There have been early reviews stating that. Maybe if they could work out a wide-screen keypad it would be easier. Just turn it to type with a mostly keyboard screen and a couple lines showing and turn it back to see the full text (or browser or whatever).

Reaction score
i agree with you, typing in wide screen would allow more space therefore making the letters bigger so there would be less mess

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it does have that system where it can guess what word you're typing and if you make a mistake it will fix it for you, right? That's gotta help at least a little.

Reaction score
this got me thinking ... i have heard heaps of rumors that a new ipod will be released soon if that is true than i wasn't planning to buy the i-phone but when i watched this commercial i reaally likes the Ipod capabilities but i do have one question does anybody know how much space/music it can hold?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.