Just switched from pc to mac

Reaction score
Hey!

Just switched and my question is about the mac account.. I'm currently in Hong Kong and about to signup for a mac account, i'm from Denmark and the price for a mac account in my currency is more expensive than if i sign a Hong Kong account.. If i sign a Hong Kong account and live in Denmark will it have any disadvantages? Or should i sign a danish account?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini, 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram
Congrats on the switch....i'vr no clue about the .mac account though, sorry!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I can't see this being a problem when the account is web based you can access it from anywhere- Thats the idea

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
You may have a problem, though, if you try to sign up for a Hong Kong account using a Danish credit card.

If you have a Hong Kong card, or buy the retail package (if there is one in HK) then you should be fine.

OP
P
Reaction score
Cool thx for the help! I'll try the Hong Kong Thing! If it does not work then i'll just have to pay the danish price :O

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.