PDFs not working properly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4 GHz Intel dual-core, 256MB video card, 1GB RAM, 60GB black iPod Video
For the past few months I've been reading Uncanny X-Men comics off this awsome DVD I bought. I opened it up on my new Mac for the first time and none of the menu PDFs have words, making it rather difficult to find the right comic since I only have the cover thumbnails to go on. Anyone else have that problem with the PDF veiwer that comes standard with my new Mac and a solution to said problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
That sounds a strange one. Try downloading Adobe Reader and using that instead.

Reaction score
Richmond, VA, a native of Chapel Hill, N.C.
Your Mac's Specs
17' iMac Core 2 Duo 2.16 1g ram | iPod Photo 60gb | 2G Shuffle
Mac automatically opens PDF's with Preview, which does not have all of the functions of acrobat. I had quite a panic thanks to this- i recently switched, and my magazine runs a monthly, free PDF of our issue. We recently started adding links to ads- click on the ad, go to the company website- and after we announced this, I couldn't get the links to work on my new iMac! 13.8 minutes of panic later, I figured it out, and installed acrobat.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.